Vendors on Campus
Protocols for Vendors on CMC’s Campus During COVID-19
In accordance with federal, state and local guidance, CMC has taken steps to reduce the number of people on campus. Visitors and vendors may visit campus only with explicit approval from an authorized CMC representative.
On campus, all visitors and vendors must follow campus‐wide and building‐specific protocols, including:
- Wear face coverings (completely covering nose and mouth) and job/visit‐appropriate personal
protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Visitors or vendors without PPE, please contact the Human Resources Department to arrange
for appropriate protective equipment for the day of your visit. You will be required to pick it up before proceeding to your campus location.
- Keep at least six feet of distance between yourself and others
- If you are ill, have a temperature at or above 99.6 degrees, have been in close contact within the
prior 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID‐19, or are experiencing any symptoms* associated with COVID‐19, do not come to campus
- Follow campus directional signage and other instructional signage
- While on campus, wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer
- Frequently clean high‐touch areas and workplace surfaces
Vendors who are on campus for longer than momentary deliveries must submit their COVID‐19 health and safety protocols to CMC’s COVID Compliance Committee and return a signed copy of the attached
Vendor COVID‐19 Acknowledgement (by emailing both items to firstname.lastname@example.org). The Committee will review the protocols to ensure they meet the following minimum standards:
- Appropriate daily health screenings
- Agreement to immediately inform CMC if a vendor employee who has visited campus has tested
positive for COVID‐19 (by emailing email@example.com or calling 909‐607‐2301; x72301)
- Such protocols comply with all local, state, and federal public health guidelines and directives
- Agreement to participate in CMC’s contact tracing protocols if a vendor employee tests positive
Vendors with employees who have a permanent presence on campus must, in addition to the above, also complete CMC’s health and safety training.
Vendors with insufficient protocols will be required to follow CMC’s COVID‐19 health and safety protocols. CMCReturns provides more information on CMC’s COVID‐19 health and safety protocols.
CMC offers COVID‐19 testing to its community members through a third‐party provider who has a clinic on campus. Vendors who need access to COVID‐19 testing due to exposure or because they are symptomatic may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 607‐2301 (on‐campus ext. 72301) to request a testing appointment, subject to availability. Vendors will arrange for payment directly with CMC’s medical provider.
CMC reserves the right to update these protocols from time to time as health conditions change.
*COVID‐19 symptoms may include: cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.